Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

They almost killed us!!!

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

I would of gave no star but it would not let me.I was and my daughter was two of the people that was on the ship when they new of a storm was out there and took us into a hurricane that was so bad that I'm still trying to recover .We almost lost our lives.

The workers on the ship was the best part.

They should have life jackets in your room.Only ship I have ever seen that didn't .They are at your muster station five floors down .Not that it would of helped that day but it would be nice to know its there.