Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

sos at seas

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Did you not see the news cruise was dangerous and we could of all been killed you are crazy to  even ask about the cruise I will go back on the ship very excited to go the ended real fast will never go on the ship again not all that great just to big for the crew to help see them running around scratching their heads like okay we got this far now what do we do didn't not get service like lynette vrana said I would towels not enough ,bed double wanted 2 singles didn't get like she said over our phone conversation week of trip but I guess as long as they get their cut they just talk    and do nothing will not use her or again I will sail from Maryland that ship is very nice I"ve been on it and will use again will find someone else to make a next plans with when if ever we get are refund ????

Cabin / Stateroom ok