Not for the health conscious by dkeller313Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: 301 sq ft.; Balcony: 81 sq ft.
Occupancy: One-and-a-half bathrooms sleeps up to 4 or 5 guests
Amenities: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King full bath with tub separate half bath sitting area with sofa that converts to a double bed private balcony interactive flat-screen TV mini-safe radio telephone hairdryer and additional suite amenities.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms; as of January 1 2014 smoking will also be prohibited on balconies.
Family Junior Suite with Balcony JF Cabins:
Family Junior Suite with Balcony JF cabins can be found on:
review by wragusaSail Date: / Traveled As: Family (young children)
Not the RCCL of years past by redheadintheskySail Date: / Traveled As: Family (young children)
no room at the inn by jpcardulloSail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Beautiful ship and a great crew and staff by Cruiser27994870Sail Date: / Traveled As: Singles/Friends
Family Junior Suite with Balcony JF Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- U3 - Owner's Suite with Balcony
- YU - Junior Suite with Balcony
- RL - Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- FC - Family Connected Junior Suite with Balcony
- LL - Sky Loft Suite with Balcony
- OL - Owner's Loft Suite with Balcony
- GR - Grand Suite with Balcony
- JS - Spa Junior Suite with Balcony
- YW - Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- GG - Superior Grand Suite with Balcony
- GL - Grand Loft Suite with Balcony
Find a Cruise on Anthem of the Seas
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.