HAL False Advertising

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2014

Very bad room. I ordered the advertised window room. Was offered unobstructed for $160.00 more. I agreed. When I saw my room, it was on the walking desk. People walking by. Look up to see the life boats. On the left side a pillar. You could see the ocean, if you looked across 10+ feet of deck. My wife closed the curtains for the trip. We might as well have been on the inside. Then to make things worse, at 5:30 in the morning they started talking, moving chairs and cleaning the deck.    Not the agents fault. HAL advertises this as "unobstructed.

For those who like a drink before dinner, happy hour is nice. Buy 1, get 1 for $1.00. Nice to have a Catholic priest on board.

Red Dog Saloon is fun.
Russian church a must see.
Wow Creek Street
If you've been to Canada, save your time. The ship does not dock near downtown.