Summer Cruise 2016

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I love RC. And Allure is my favorite ship.  It never feels crowded.  There's so much to do and see, you are never bored.  I wish the trip was longer because there is more that I wanted to do on the ship but I ran out of time.

The cabin steward was not as chatty/personal as they have been in the past.
That may be the way they are supposed to be now but in the past, they introduced themselves, said "hi Holly" when I walked down the hall, etc. They weren't unfriendly, just more quiet.

Johnny Rockets is open for breakfast and it's nice to sit outside on the Boardwalk deck just outside the restaurant.