Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Allure Review

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

Cabin: 8456

I loved the ships amenities and the inside cabin was more spacious that I expected. However I did not like the location of my cabin in front of the public restroom. We also experienced the bathrooms not flushing and the water was turned out off four off the nights we where on the ship. I reported to maintenance and they never came to resolve the issue. They told us that it would be repaired by 4:00am.

The smell in the hallway was terrible. I also found the ship under staffed in some areas for example the bar and pool area.

The shows were good and clubs and entertainment was good. The cabin steward was excellent.

The cabin was spacious but a few problems with toilet and they turned off the water in our cabin at 2:00am. Not happy about that and not being able to wash my face or flush the toilet after 2:00am when we came into the cabin.
I liked St Martaen was too short of a stay. I would have preferred to stay there longer that we did in Labadee. I didn't like Labadee the beach was too rocky and the food organization was poor no organization. I found Puerto Rico as well the time spent was too short.
I found they were short staffed in some areas and some of the staff was not very helpful.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Beautiful beach but not enough time on the ship.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Too short of time to explore.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
They view was nice but did not enjoy the water it was too rocky at the beach. I would had preferred to stay in St Maarten longer.

We enjoyed the Promenade decks and Entertainment Decks.