Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

57 cruises. Only getting bigger and better than ever!

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Favorite time would be, Spending valuable time with my two girls. After11 months from the passing of my love of my life, my wife. 17 beautiful years with my special wife which she cherished her 17 cruises she went on. The memories my children have for each cruise with their mother means everything to me and they want to continue adding to their memories.  Only one thing to consider would be for my children would be give the same Diamond Free 3 drinks per day, they are both diamond cruisers too!  Booking another cruise for Christmas. Can not wait for the Cruise!  Enjoy your next cruise!

Cruise Photos

Clean, No odors, Great Room Service

So beauuuutful that words cannot do it justice!