My Summer 2016 cruise review

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I enjoyed the vastness and options of sights and activities available on this cruise. Dining was good and the specialty dining was very good. I also enjoyed my cabin and the attendant for my cabin was excellent.

Everyone cruising on Allure of the Seas should take advantage of multiple dining options-one of our favorites was the cafe in Central Park. Another very nice experience was relaxing in the adult only areas.