Wonderful ship! -

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

So many things to do on board that the two days at sea seemed to fly by.  The ship staff are all very friendly.  I'd recommend getting a bar package as the drink prices do add up!  The entertainment is top notch for a cruise ship.  The only thing I would place we had any issue was in the casino.  We were sitting at a table about 11 pm and a very drunk man in his 40's sat down and complained about all of us.  Said we were losing for the entire table.  Told us he bought the table and we should all leave.  (When we didn't because we all were winning) He started making fun of our looks.  My son went to the pit boss and asked him to be removed as he was clearly drunk but was told there was nothing he could do.  The pit boss stood right by this guy - heard everything he was saying and simply did nothing.  After her hurled a insult at me (60 year old mom) I knew my two son's (in their 30's) were going to do something they would regret... so we left. My complaint is that the pitt boss should have stepped in.  We didn't communicate with the guy.  We tried to ignore him and the pitt boss could see he was nasty - but he did nothing.

This cabin location was just okay. We did have adjoining room with our grandchildren which made it nice. You could hear things going on in the room across from the cabin. Must be the workers for the Hot Dog place. They played loud music all day. You could also feel the ship rock in this cabin. After booking I read reviews and saw that the best cabins were on deck 7.

There are never enough tables in the eating area. That was really bad especially because we had two small grandchildren. I suggest trying the 8th floor where the cafe seemed to have fewer people for breakfast and lunch. Their menu is limited though.

If you've been to the Atlantis there really isn't much there to see. We've been many times so we decided to take a walk to the closest beach to the port. It was really hot and the walk seemed long. The beach was nice.