Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Best Cruise So Far

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

I went on the Allure of the Seas with my husband for our honeymoon. This was our 2nd cruise together, and third for both of us. We brought along some family and friends who have never cruised, and this was their first time. We all loved the cruise! The ship met all of our dreams and we cannot wait to go again in 2018! We loved all of activities, shows, people, and services. The ports were great, but we would have loved to stay in Puerto Rico a little longer. The ship had everything to offer and we enjoyed every part of it including the delicious food, the incredible shows, the fantastic activities, and the awesome people.

Our Cabin was amazing! We loved being on the balcony facing the ocean. It was enough space for us and very clean.
Getting on and getting off of the ship was very smooth. We have no complaints or issues.
The Ship Quality was amazing. It was very clean and ran very well. We had so much fun and felt like this is the best ship we have cruised on thus far.
We enjoyed the destinations and ports. I loved going to St. Marteen. We ended up going to Moho beach to see the planes, and had a blast there. We enjoyed San Juan, Puerto Rico but wish we could have been there longer. We liked Labadee, Haiti but feel like one side of the beach was not up to par for us but we still had fun. I would have loved to participate in the excursions but we felt like they were too expensive. I really wish we could have had a slight discount being that we were Gold Members.
We had so much fun with all of the onboard activities. We participated in the art shows, Flash Mob dance, ziplining, and all of the other activities that the ship had to offer.
We didn't come with any children this trip, but are planning to bring back our son on our next cruise. We enjoyed the 'How to Train Your Dragon' on ice, and all of the DreamWorks activities and shows.
We actually went to all of the shows except for the 18+ comedy show. We loved all of them including Blue Planet, Ocean Aria, the Headliner Show, and all of the rest of them. We enjoyed the Jazz Club as well. I actually participated in the Flash Mob and had a wonderful time....it was always on my bucket list to do! All of the entertainment was awesome.
All of the staff were amazing, but special thanks to our waiters in American Icon and our hospitality room service person.
The food was fantastic. We enjoyed the Windjammer food and all you can eat. We loved the American Icon. The waiters were amazing, but the food was to die for! We also went to one of the specialty restaurants and had a marvelous time.

The Art Shows are amazing and I wish more people knew about them. You don't have to purchase the art to participate.