Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Enjoyed it more than Cunard's QM2!!! LOVE THIS SHIP!

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I absolutely loved this ship!  I'm accustom to the high end Cunard Line, but have found my new home!

RCC's Oasis Class Ships far surpass Cunard's fleet in every way.  So much to do by means of entertainment, activities, and the food is comparable!

I wouldn't dare try another class ship, other than Oasis Class, as it offers the most fun!

GET A SUITE -  ENJOY THE PERKS!

This is the Best Crown Loft Suite in the house! It's dead center of the ship and oversees the aqua theater below and the basketball courts/mini golf areas.

We preferred seeing people than the ocean, hence the decision of selecting a cabin facing the back of the ship!

Splurge on a Suite - you have all the perks of priority seating over everyone else, the best toiletries, best service!