Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First time on Allure

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

The price was very reasonable and the cabin was awesome. The shows were my favorite part of this cruise. I think for this size ship and the number of passengers the dining room service definitely needs to be improved (waiters seemed to be spread too thin). Time on shore in first port was less than I expected, but overall I and my family enjoyed this experience. It is definitely a big ship and takes probably a full day to find your way around.

Excellent view of the stern and Aqua Theater. Looking down on entrance to Johnny Rockets, the carousel, the Sabor bar and all other activity along boardwalk. Zip line passed just overhead and rock climbing wall was fun to watch.
Dining room seemed to be understaffed.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
If you go , use Park and go. They park your car, handle your luggage and drop you off with door to door service.
Not long enough in port.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Best port of trip. You must do Maho beach and see the planes land. Recommend you use Bernard tours if you can.

Boardwalk had coffee and donuts every morning which was very nice and convenient. The boardwalk dog house was great place to grab a hot dog, coney or sausage for a midday snack.

1 Comment