Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Experience on the Allure of the Seas.

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

I wanted to cruise on the largest ship in the world, and I did, but my bragging rights were short lived because now Harmony of the seas is the largest. We did not take into consideration that there would be lines for everything. Catching an elevator was a challenge, and finding a seat after you get your food was also a challenge. The food was very good and there was plenty to choose from, and the ship's staff is willing and waiting to please you.  We gave up on trying to see the comedy show because there was always SRO. We enjoyed the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We toured both the French and Dutch side, and as always I truly love the Caribbean islands. The Allure has just about everything you could want on a 7 day cruise zip lining, golf course, flow rider, basketball court, a mini  central park , but be prepared to fight crowds. It was still  an enjoyable cruise.

St. Thomas excursion was a little disappointing. It was difficult to understand the guide. We were on a double decker bus. We were given headphones to hear her, but sometimes they worked and sometimes they did not.
Entertainment There were so many lines to see certain entertainment that we were not able to catch some of the shows.