Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

1.Service very impersonnal servers did not know our names until the fourth day 2. I spent to much time waiting for elevators and walking f

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

I would not use the Oasis Class again or recommend it I would use the Voyager Class or the other.  As preciously stated it was very impersonal.  To much time was spent waiting for elevators and walking from one end to the other.  I needed roller blades.

The Chef's table was excellent.  The room steward did a fine job but the rooms are smaller those inches that became another few rooms didn't give the comfort I have felt on the smaller ships.

the cabins have shrunk the bathroom sink and counter much smaller storage space less where did all the extra drawers go?

Chef's Table excellent Schooner Bar good Viking Bar good.