Excellent cruise highly recommend

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Excellent ship, large, clean, lots to do, great shows, fun activities, excellent service.  The only complain that I have is the high price of internet service way too expensive however; it does keep me from checking my e-mails and work so it could be a positive I suppose...

did not use

just a day at the beach very nice water but not great for snorkeling
Taxi driver way over estimate the time to get to and from places barely make it back to the ship on time.
Beaches are very nice for swim and snorkeling, site seeing are also interesting.