Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent cruise highly recommend

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

Excellent ship, large, clean, lots to do, great shows, fun activities, excellent service.  The only complain that I have is the high price of internet service way too expensive however; it does keep me from checking my e-mails and work so it could be a positive I suppose...

Children's Programs did not use
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
just a day at the beach very nice water but not great for snorkeling
Falmouth, Jamaica
Taxi driver way over estimate the time to get to and from places barely make it back to the ship on time.
Beaches are very nice for swim and snorkeling, site seeing are also interesting.