Allure of the Seas Cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015

This was our first cruise and was a wonderful experience.  The ship was huge and beautiful.  we saw many shows, very top rated entertainment.  I had some trepidation because I had never been on a cruise before.  The travel was smooth and I could not tell that we were moving.  The food was good and there was all you could eat available.

fun and many possibilties

n/a

Due to our friend booking the shows and entertainment, we saw many good shows.

The beach is a beautiful area.
great swimming place
The walk up the falls river was the least favorite thing to do. I believe we picked the wrong thing to do.
THe ruins we visited were very interesting.