Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Allure of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

This was our first cruise and was a wonderful experience.  The ship was huge and beautiful.  we saw many shows, very top rated entertainment.  I had some trepidation because I had never been on a cruise before.  The travel was smooth and I could not tell that we were moving.  The food was good and there was all you could eat available.

Children's Programs n/a
fun and many possibilties
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
The beach is a beautiful area.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island) great swimming place
Falmouth, Jamaica
The walk up the falls river was the least favorite thing to do. I believe we picked the wrong thing to do.
THe ruins we visited were very interesting.

Due to our friend booking the shows and entertainment, we saw many good shows.