Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Thanksgiving 2014

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

This was our 2nd time on the Allure for Thanksgiving and was great as usual.  The only negative comments I would have is that I was extremely disappointed that they did not decorate for the holidays and the Christmas Tree was not put up like it always is every year on all the ships we have been on,  Other than that I can definitely see that RCCL is trying to kick it up a notch on the quality of food and service.  I love that they took away the signing out of the beach towels too !!  What a hassle and pain that was in the past.  We are loyal RCCL customers and have already booked our next one on the Adventure for 2015.