Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Great cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Very nice experience, very clean, nice crew, just need an outside grill to get hamburgers hot off grill with melting cheese...I didn't care for burgers under a heat light and the cook did not know how to make a cheese burger...I asked cook to put a burger on grill for me to melt the cheese, either he didn't understand me or he just didn't understand that the cheese went on top of the meat.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs No answer didn't travel with kids
Cabin / Stateroom stateroom guy was very pleasant, now I can't sleep at home, I need my pitch black room like on the ship

just beautiful..love the parades