Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 12, 2014

this is the second time I've been on Allure of the Seas, the first time with my daughter in April 2011 it's first year on the seas.   Although you can see a little wear and tear in the Wind Jammer and we did have toilet issues in our cabin twice, these were taken care of immediately by the maintenance staff.  The ship itself is just beautiful.  The service is outstanding, the food and specialty restaurants are above fabulous.  We ate at Giovannis and Chops Grille and had a ball at Rita's Cantina fiesta.  For $16 (they have a $4 off the first night), you received 3 courses and 3 drinks and we danced on the boardwalk.  And who doesn't love getting on the carousel like a kid.  The shows are amazing from Chicago, to the comedy show, the ice show, Blue Planet, and my favorite has to be outside at the amphitheater Oceanaria.  I still haven't gotten up nerve to zipline (i'm age 63) or rock climb but it's available.  And of course, you can mini golf which we did, play ping pong, enjoy the solarium which is so quiet enjoying lounging with the ocean breezes blowing in your hair.  I have personally been on 11 Royal Caribbean cruises in the last several years from small to this the largest in the fleet.  I luv them all.  The destinations are not important to me on this ship; this ship is the destination because it's fun all by itself.  Enjoy you won't be disappointed.

fabulous in every way
service is outstanding, food can't be beat specialty restaurants wonderful too
Lonriel and Blair were so efficient and personable great asset to RC:)
Loved all the shows, the jazz club (Joan, Walter, Anthony and Art!)
Children's Programs not involved
all fun
changed due to tropical storm but enjoyed falmouth jamaica never been there
We were in 11106 above the bridge. for an ocean deck it was perfect, long and larger than most ocean window cabins more space, have to keep the curtains closed from sunset to sunrise so it doesn't reflect on the bridge. noise minimal we loved it. no one the left side of us also
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
longer lines than expected inside but moved pretty quickly. confusing about getting into parking lot across the street from port since cones were up so we went around the block again
went to atlantis for the first time and i've been going to nassau for 25 year. atlantis beach experience for $86 is worth if. wonderful trip over there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
didn't go due to tropical storm gonzo but have been a few times before luv st. thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
didn't go due to tropical storm gonzo but have been a few times before luv st. maarten

chops grille is amazing, have eaten there about 5 times on this ship and other RC ships. food spectacular. ate at Giovanni's for the first time. enjoyed very much, great service. I can't eat spicy food and the water was great about that putting sauces on the side, also at Chops.

1 Comment