25 wedding anniversary

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Each new ship that comes out we try!! Never dissapointed!! This was my 3rd of the oasis series and have to say, cant think of anything that wasnt great! My husband and I have been cruising since the 80's.carnival ncl celebrity and royal.im now a diamond and cant get enough! People think the ship would be to big, you dont even know theres 6.000. Passengers the only line we ever saw was coming home in the port.already booked for next year!

different menu in the dining room

always busy even when your doing nothing

dive show never lets you down

my