Top Notch!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Our family took this cruise as a reunion trip. Such a brilliant idea. I loved the all inclusiveness of the experience. Great food taste and variety. Loved the early dining time together as a group. Shows were great. The ship was so solid, I didn't ever really feel like we were sailing, even on the rough water passes. There was so much to do, it seemed we were busy everyday and still didn't take advantage of all the ship had to offer. Great for any age. The beds were very comfortable, and I got some very good nights rest on my trip. This was my first cruise, and I'll definitely be traveling with Royal Caribbean again!

Stateroom attendent was great. Dining service ok. Bartenders were grumpy.

lots of storage space, they provide plenty of hangers I felt. I appreciated that there was a safe in the room. We has three adults in this room and it was comfortable. Our attendant was on it.

study a bit about what the ship has to offer and what you'd like to do ahead of time. You spend a lot of the first few days trying to find out where everything is.

packed, needed larger womens bathroom (more stalls, there was always a very long line)
great market area at port, easy reboarding process. Easy ride to excursion sites.
ferry ride off coxumel got a lot of people sick.