Skip the mega size cruise ships

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

The ship was very noisy and they nickel and dime you for everything. Service is not what I was use to on RCL and the food left a lot to be desired.  Very little space to call your own if you want to be in a quiet zone.  Also, did not like the fact that you have to make reservations to see any show.  Not up to my expectations for a RCL cruise.  I will take the smaller ships anytime.

food in windjammer same every day. Food in dining room not what I would expect from RCL. I think they do this so you will pay at one of their specialty restaurants

Have to make reservations for everything

too large and lacked hominess

Upgraded to oceanview with balcony. That was the highlight of our cruise

If you want good food you have to pay for it