Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Skip the mega size cruise ships

Sail Date: September 21, 2014

The ship was very noisy and they nickel and dime you for everything. Service is not what I was use to on RCL and the food left a lot to be desired.  Very little space to call your own if you want to be in a quiet zone.  Also, did not like the fact that you have to make reservations to see any show.  Not up to my expectations for a RCL cruise.  I will take the smaller ships anytime.

too large and lacked hominess
food in windjammer same every day. Food in dining room not what I would expect from RCL. I think they do this so you will pay at one of their specialty restaurants
Have to make reservations for everything
Upgraded to oceanview with balcony. That was the highlight of our cruise

If you want good food you have to pay for it