Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

2nd Inceredible Cruise

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

I have been on the Allure of the Seas twice now and had an incredible experience both times. We took along some friends this time whom have never cruised before and they were overwhelmed by both the size and beauty of this ship. The food was excellent and the staff did a remarkable job at serving our needs very well. From the stewards to the wait staff everything was excellent. Our last night at sea we did get into a pretty bad storm (approximately 30 foot seas) and this ship went through it without us even feeling the ship sway. I was standing on our balcony for a while during the storm and it was amazing. The rest of the time at sea was perfect. The weather was great and the ports are incredible. I never thought I would want to go to Haiti but Labadee was one of the prettiest places I have ever been. The cove and main beach are gorgeous and the hog roast was set up and executed perfectly.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone who has never sailed before because it will leave you with such a positive impression that you will want to continue on this type of vacation.

Get breakfast delivered to your room. it is worth it wake up relaxed and not have to get ready to go up and go through the breakfast lines.