Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Allure of the Seas

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

This ship is simply Amazing. Once you step on it takes you a minute to realize that you are actually on  a ship!. I loved the layout, very modern. They have a floor modeled after central park, and they hit the mark on it. Its relaxing and filled with trees and flowers and lined with quaint shops and cafes. The food was great!! Especially loved the lobster night and I loved our waiter Bien for the whole trip, he was GREAT. Every person I encountered was kind and cheerful. The flowrider is a must!

There is a great jazz bar.

The shows were OK, the one I liked the most was "Blue Planet."

The few things i did not like was the spa. For such an amazing ship the spa was disappointing. Very small and not at all appealing. I usually get the week pass when I go on a cruise but after touring the spa It did not seem at all worth it. They can take note of Norwegin's spa (Epic and Get away). Also I didnt care much for the ports, especially Labadee Haiti, the island owned by the cruise line. I took the ride to the beach, and quickly turned around to get back on the boat. The beach bottom is covered in seaweed. Gross. The huge slide the advertise was not even close, i had to push myself down the slide. I didnt care for the other ports either. If the ship wasnt as great as it was id probably give this trip a lower rating.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beach was horrible
Falmouth, Jamaica
Very Pricey to leave the port if you have a large group of people
you have to pay to get on the beach!!