Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Awesome Cruise & Vacation

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

I have cruise with Carnival, Celebrity, Discovery, Disney & Royal Caribbean several times. The Allure Of The Seas was an awesome ship, beautifully decorated, the activities & shows were wonderful. Dont miss the Blue Planet Show it was unbelievable.  Our cabin attendant Fernenado was Awesome Awesome he knew are names right away, he knew my voice when I opened up the door and needed coffee or Ice. Dining Room experience was great and are waiters Oswald & Soto were great. My suggest is to view the dining room menu on your stateroom TV, so you know exactly what is on the menu for each night. There is so many many place to eat for FREE and Bars. Go and try the Park Cafe on Deck 8 awesome food. The ports were great with lots of fun & shopping. This was the best cruise I've every been on and I look forward to going on the Oasis Of The Seas. I think the only Vacation that could even come close or top this one would be a trip to Hawaii. It was well worth the money for sure and I will be on the Oasis which is the sister ship to the Allure in 2014. Royal Caribbean Thanks for a wonderful vacation!!

Cruise Photos

So Many Places To Eat
Balcony Ocean Waters Awesome To Watch
Friendly but not as much attention when I travled on the smaller ships
Always something to do and not enough time for sure
Children's Programs Did Not Use
Unbelievable Great
Labadee Jet Ski & Zip Line Awesome Fun
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Did Not Use
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Nice Lunch Buffet & Relaxing, Swimming & Shopping
Falmouth, Jamaica
Nice Shopping, Took a taxi to Montego Bay
Shopped & spent the rest of the day at Carlos n Charlie's Beach & Had Lunch

Windjammer has a long line for breakfast & lunch, however you can go to the wipeout café for Breakfast they have good food. Many choice for lunch. You never lack for a place to eat.

1 Comment