Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this ship and cruise so much.The Allure of the Seas was the best shop I have ever been on.I have sailed around 28 times and this was by far the best cruise ever.I would highly recommend this ship to everyone.It was so beautiful,clean,and quiet.The food was awesome aand the service and the crew and staff was so helpfull and nice.RCCL does truely take ggod care of their passengers in every way possible.

Lines to getr food moved so fast on the windjammer restaurant.This ship deserves more than just good it deserves an excellent rating.