Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wonderful Time Onboard....Disappointed in my booking company

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

This was my 15 trip with RC and without a doubt it was the best of the best. From the beautiful room to the amazing meals...everything on the ship was perfect. The staff on the ship did everything possible to make sure that we had an amazing experience...If this is how RC is going to do things in the future my family and I will be back many many more time.

I was disapointed in the services I received from my booking company ...when booking the trip they promised ship board spending and a free excrusion for my wife and I...neither ever happened. It turnes out that the company makes a lot of promises to get people to book with them but then they don't follow through. I'll not be using them again.

Although my experience with CO was less than pleasing.....my experience with RC was just amazing.

Cruise Photos

The best of any ship that I have EVER been on.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I didn't not enjoy this as much...RC has turned it into a rental hub and a way to turn a HUGE profit for themselves. Example to do a 2 min zip line the cost is $95...that's just wrong.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Nice at the dock but the area offers very little.
Excellent port with plenty to see and do.