Great overall cruise!
Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail date: May 13, 2017
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin type: Inside
Cabin number: 7387
Traveled as: Couple
Reviewed: 3 years ago
Great ship and cruise, enjoyed most of the islands, ship was overall great!
1. Ship and the amenities- lots of great things to choose from
2. How well we were treated on the ship
3. 4 great islands with great scenery and friendly people who spoke pretty decent English- St. Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, Barbados
4. Barbados the best island- great beaches and snorkeling!
5. Formal dining room food was excellent
6. Great service from waitstaff and stateroom attendants
1. RCI told us at the last minute St Lucia was scrubbed and replaced with Martinique
2. Martinique is HORRIBLE. Poor attempts at speaking English, very rude people, no one seemed to care to have visitors, beach was rocky, nearly got left behind because of terrible ferry scheduling. Would rather stay on the boat then ever visit this island again.
3. RCI has a horrible habit of shutting down like half of their hot tubs and pools at like 6:30 PM- why??? Can you not sanitize them after 11 or 12 when they are supposed to close anyhow?
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Enjoyed relaxing in the adult only pool area for a little time away from poorly attended kids. Just be wary of early closing time on about half of the pools and hottubs.
Ports of call
Castries, St. Lucia Did not visit port