Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Waited all summer for this

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

At first the boarding process was a mess, but once we got inside everything went quick to board the ship. I read some mixed reviews mostly about the age of the ship. I thought it was great. Our cabin was good. There was plenty to do while onboard. Any issues were solved quickly. We enjoyed everything. I only regret I never made it to the spa.

I loved the cabin. My balcony door was a little hard to open, but it was comfortable. The attendant kept it clean throughout the cruise.
I did not give it a smiley face only because it's getting ready for renovations. Some updates to carpet and paint would be helpful. There was still plenty to see and do.

Take advantage of everything offered. There is always something going on at every venue.