Waited all summer for this

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

At first the boarding process was a mess, but once we got inside everything went quick to board the ship. I read some mixed reviews mostly about the age of the ship. I thought it was great. Our cabin was good. There was plenty to do while onboard. Any issues were solved quickly. We enjoyed everything. I only regret I never made it to the spa.

I did not give it a smiley face only because it's getting ready for renovations. Some updates to carpet and paint would be helpful. There was still plenty to see and do.

I loved the cabin. My balcony door was a little hard to open, but it was comfortable. The attendant kept it clean throughout the cruise.

Take advantage of everything offered. There is always something going on at every venue.