Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

This will probably be my last cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

The entertainment on this ship was way below my expectations, and I have cruised on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Norwegian before. The comedian was not funny at all. There really wasn't much to do for the at sea days unless you want to gamble, be in the over crowded pool area, or party with teenagers.

The food in the windjammer was ok. The dining room food was slightly better.

My room was up to standard and the stateroom staff was friendly and kept it clean. Overall this cruise was just ok. This is something that my fanily and I used to truly enjoy however this experience was not ok and we probably will not cruise again for awhile.

My cabin was good and the service of my state room attendant was excellent
No problem with Embankment however Disembarkation was the absolute worst I have ever experienced. There was no problem locating my luggage but it took an hour and half to get through customs. The lines were not organized at all. This is what put the nail in the coffin for me and cruising. I am officially done.
Not enough
The shows in the theater were not good. The best entertainment was the love and marriage game show. even karaoke was not all that entertaining
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Kralendijk, Bonaire
Oranjestad, Aruba
Aruba was awesome went wind surfing and rode ATV's
Willemstad, Curacao
we went on a large tour bus of the island when we exited the ship which was $20 a person (total rip off) This was supposed to include a tour of the island and the a drop off at the beach for 2hrs. However when we arrived at the beach we were told we had to pay $3 per person, since when is there a fee to go to the beach. $3 is nothing but this is something that should have been told to us up front.