Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent dining and entertainment aboard

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

The service is top notch.  Our dining experience was so pleasurable with our server Antonio and Kimisha.  They were always ready for us and very attentive; this made us feel so welcomed.  Antonio even did some magic tricks for our 12 year old and she always looked forward to this.

The entertainment could not have been better - keep up the great job - we are already planning another cruise with Royal Caribbean in the future.

Bella was very helpful and made sure we had a tidy cabin. Her towel designs were always fun to see at the end of the night.

The hot tubs were quiet in the early morning. I worked out in the gym every morning and afternoon so I could eat guilty free. I even came back weighing one pound less because of the gym workouts - and still ate what I wanted. At 54 years old I can't do that at home.