Great Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Great cruise, had a lot of fun. In my late 20s and went with a friend to celebrate. Only spent a few hours at each island but the beaches were all great. Lots of activities on the ship and the food and drinks were amazing. Cruise had a lot of families and older couples, but there was still a decent amount of people around my age (20s-30s) and we all had fun at Jester's (the club/bar) every night.

Gratuities aren't included in the initial price of the trip, so I got slammed with $143 surchage at the end of the trip that I didn't expect. Also, everywhere you go they still ask for additional tips which kind of made me feel bad when I wouldn't (because 18% gratuity was always added to the bill).