I wouldn't recommend to any one.
Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Inside
Cabin Number: 6477
Traveled As: Singles/Friends
Reviewed: 1 year ago
Here is what I had to say to Royal (Other cruise lines were much better):
1. Provide clean towels and wash clothes with out having to ask them.
2. Clean the stateroom
3. The state room bath rooms need to be cleaned daily because of the moisture mildew and mold grow fast.
4. BETTER BUFFET FOOD. Really we had Spanish rice, pasta, and ham for breakfast lunch and dinner. Why? Can we get more three fruit options. Add some lime to the key lime pie that you only had once the entire week....
5. Filter the drinking water. the last two days the water tasted like dirt.
6. Can you get some songs from 2005 and new on the Karaoke list?
7. Can you play a mix of music in the club.
8. Where were the sail away parties?
9. You should have staff tell people not to sit on the bottom of the steps and block the stairs and door ways.
10. Better description of the shore excursions. Please don't call it a beach tour if I am not going to make it to beach, please say a flamingo tour and I will not get to see any flamingos.