Adventure of the Seas Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Our experience on the Adventure of the Seas was enjoyable.  My wife and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary and I must say the hospitality was awesome.  I found the ship to b e a little dated in some areas and the food in the Windjammer was nothing to write home about.  But overall we had a great time and found the cruise to be memorable.

The cabin was very spacious and the orderly who was assigned to keeping our cabin maintained did a wonderful job. There were some signs rust alongside the balcony entrance that could use a good paint job, but overall the cabin was worth the upgrade.

I would tell them that their experience if it's the first time on a cruise ship will be enjoyable, but for those who have cruised before on a scale of 1-10 I give the Adventure of the Seas a (7)...