Great Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

This cruise was great!  The best aspect of course were the excursions! Went on an excursion for every stop!  I met some of the most mazing locals and was able to see how the people lived.  Got it for a great price!

The movies at night were cool. I enjoyed the separate adult only pool and spa. I really enjoyed my room that had a view of the inside promenade vs no window at all..so it was like having a window view and an interior room price.