Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

John & Jenni's 2nd honeymoon

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

The ship was what I expected, classy & clean.  The crew were amazing especially considering the hours they put in 7 months at a time.  I am beyond thrilled I booked this cruise through AA!  Our cabin attendant went above & beyond to make my bed softer and take care of us.  I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone.  In fact, we are looking to book another cruise next year to the British Islrs or Baltic.  Thank you AA!  And by the way, we flew first class on American and the flights were perfect!

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom Fabulous and the cabin attendant was amazing. He put 2 toppers on my bed to take it softer and brought ice twice daily because our refrigerator did not work! Room was perfect. Photo is from the last day done by the room attendant.
It was a disaster but it was Customs fault. We almost missed our flight. I was able to talk to some supervisors and found a bellman to take us through the fast line and right on a taxi. Customs were 2 hours behind:(
Children's Programs N/A
Beyond amazing!
We ordered room service one night and the server was rude and

Great ship and extremely superb value!!