John & Jenni's 2nd honeymoon

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

The ship was what I expected, classy & clean.  The crew were amazing especially considering the hours they put in 7 months at a time.  I am beyond thrilled I booked this cruise through AA!  Our cabin attendant went above & beyond to make my bed softer and take care of us.  I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone.  In fact, we are looking to book another cruise next year to the British Islrs or Baltic.  Thank you AA!  And by the way, we flew first class on American and the flights were perfect!

We ordered room service one night and the server was rude and

N/A

Beyond amazing!

Fabulous and the cabin attendant was amazing. He put 2 toppers on my bed to take it softer and brought ice twice daily because our refrigerator did not work! Room was perfect. Photo is from the last day done by the room attendant.

Great ship and extremely superb value!!