I had an excellent experience!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

We had a very great time at our cruise last week, in the Caribbean.  The persons that some how rendered their services, made a great job.  Sean, which gave us room service at room 8339, was very diligent in his work.  We greatly appreciate his work.  The food was also great; we loved it! We had "my timing" time, and all of the waiters were very polite and attentive with my husband and me.  The cleaning, overall, was excellent.

Sean's service was excellent.