updates so needed

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

ist time on rc and I was not impressed. limited variety of food.. no self laundry. Much needed paint job.. very limited rc attire available.. casino so outdated. state room always has a stale smell... balcony was so rusted! Johnny rockets should be free.

my time dining wants me to make reservations????? I have no idea what this was all about!

no outdoor tv on... maybe cnn would be nice instead of nothing.

I think if I went on newer rc ship my experience would have been different.

will return to carnival asap!

more options available.. blah food

more music needed in pool area

piano bar awesome! the pianist was the best! 5 stars!

Benjamin in the dinning room was awesome!(my time dining.)

needs major updates!

needs updates asap! couch was so old and stained. ceiling had dried sticky stuff on it maybe coke. stale smell
Sheraton hotel is great stay before and after cruise.. right across from the port

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port

smokes are really cheap.. 5 cartons for $100. you are allowed 2000 cigarettes pp
rent a car.. so much to see and do! only $60 for the day! also great scuba diving!