Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Relaxing Good Time!

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

I enjoyed all the Shows, very First Class.  I wished for more Shows.  The parades were very creative and Fun to enjoy.  The SPA was a highlight for me because I discovered I really needed it and ENJOYED!  At each port I enjoyed the Islands Sightseeing Tours.  Each stop had something different to offer and the prices were good.  I would recommend this 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise for anyone who wants to Enjoy a cruise with great relaxing included.  I'M ready for the next time.