Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Summer Cruise, Caribbean

Sail Date: August 08, 2015

Had fun on this cruise. Ship was very nice. The meals were great! I probably ate more than I should have. We did shore excursions from the ship and they were a lot of fun. Snorkeling was really good. I would recommend this to all.

Had to share with my sister and her boyfriend. Not a large space, but it is doable. You have to plan and be flexible. The room is for "sleeping", plenty of other things to do on the ship/onshore to keep you occupied. If room size is important, stay in a hotel (on land). This is a cruise, lots to do, get out of your room and experience it!!!
Children's Programs Not applicable, but there is stuff for the younger crowd.

Went with my family. Had fun. Ship is nice. Lots to do. At an akward age (18). Too old for teen clubs, not old enough for the bar scene