Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good cruise, nothing to brag about

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

We had many cabins for a large group.  I like Royal in general and my expectations were high for this cruise.  However, I was totally disappointed in the evening shows, and the desserts on the entire ship.  The adult shows were boring with the exception of the Newlywed game.  They need a new activities director.  The ports were nice and we did a few excursion, but I think they were a bit pricey.

satisfactory service. Nothing to talk about. Our other family members had different cabin attendants, and they were raving about how great they were and how attentive their service was....must have been nice to get such good service.
I little over priced. But we had fun.
They really need a new activities director. This was the worst cruise for all entertainment. During the last night of the main comedy show...many people walked out. I had such high expectations from cruising on so many other ships. Oh well, maybe next time.
I was a little disappointed with the fine dinning menu especially the dessert menu. The desserts in the Windjammer was terrible. They try to do so many fancy types of desserts...just keep it simple.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
St. John's, Antigua
If you book an atv excursion, make sure you bring your own goggles. The sand, dust, and wind is horrible, and it is really a safety hazard. Goggles should be added in the "what to bring column".
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados

Bring your own goggles if you are going to do any water activities like jet skis, and the atv's.