Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS BACK

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I HAVE TRAVELED WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN FOR THE PAST 7 YRS AND 2013 AND 2014 SERVICE HAD DECAY PRETTY MUCH DUE TO THE NEW SHIPS THAT CAME OUT AND  THAT EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL WAS MOVED TO THE NEWER SHIPS, BUT I AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT MY 2015 CRUISE WAS BACK ON TRACK. MY BIGGEST COMPLAIN IS THE !8% GRATUITY, ALWAYS AUTOMATIC, ADDED TO WHATEVER I BOUGHT ON THE SHIP AS DRINKS, WATER, SPA SERVICES, JOHNNY ROCKETS, REASON IS THAT A GRATUITY IS SOMETHING EXTRA WHICH IS MEASURED BY THE SERVICE RECEIVED NOT A OBLIGATION OR AS ROYAL PUTS LIKE MORE OF A TAX. THE OTHER THING IS THAT WHEN U REQUIRE A DRINK OR A PAID SERVICE THERE ARE NO PRICES IN PLAIN VIEW TO CHOOSE  OR EVEN ARE TOLD THE COST YOU WILL FIND OUT  AFTER U RECEIVE THE BILL AND HAVE TO SIGN FOR , THEY SAY U SHOULD ASK FIRST, SO I RECOMMEND U TRAVELERS ALWAYS ASK FOR PRICE AND THEIR HIDDEN COSTS  BEFORE ORDERING OR RECEIVING ANY EXTRA SERVICES.

EXCELLENT ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BEEN IN TXS