Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The staff on board was amazing !!!!

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I loved the cruise and had a great time on board.. The cruise itself was a very family oriented cruise and somewhat slow paced for my taste. What made this cruise an excellent experience for me was the crew that tended me everyday, such as the cabin steward. The cabin steward name was "Nino" this is a nickname because I forgot his actual name and lost his card. Nino tended to my room everyday and cleaned it spotless for me, He did a great job and should be recognized for it. My dining expierence was unmatched by other cruises I have cruised on. My waitress and her assitant were probably the best two to have in the enitre dining hall. They both met my needs at every point of my dining, they were polite and courteous. They were very attentive and I was never in need of anything at all. They worked very well together !!! My waitress was Susana Ruiz and she is from Peru and took time to speak with us and made us feel very comfortable. She was very knowledgable on all the plates that were being served every night. She checked in at our table frequently to make sure we weren't in need of anything. The assistant waiter was Simone Fernandes and words cannot explain his energy and enthusiasm. Simone would always have a smile and show us tricks while eating our dinner. He will truly be missed !! It was very sad to say good bye to such an amazing person. Simone was very high paced and had tons of energy and waited on 3 - 4 tables at a time and did this with perfection. Also our beverage waiter was Ryan Gibbs and was also an amazing person who never left our side and was always asking if we needed another drink. Ryan was also very attentive to our needs and our comfort, He made jokes and rhymes' that would make us laugh. Overall the crew that attended to us made this cruise a wonderful one. Kudos to them !!! I would cruise on the Adventure of the Seas again if I could have the same staff this time. Great Job Guys !!!!!

Cruise Photos

My Waiter's were probably the best in the dining room Susana Ruiz, Simone Fernandes and Ryan Gibbs
My cabin attendant was amazing and an incredible hard worker ! His nickname his "Nino"
The crew members that made this cruise a wonderful one and would make me cruise with the Adventure of the Seas again were.. Simone Fernandes, Susana Ruiz, Ryan Gibbs and My room attendant Nino !!! Great Job guys !!
The cruise director is extremely good at what he does !!!
We didn't bring any children
I bit more POOL activities could have been Good
All places but St. Kitts... Not to much to do in St. Kitts... The beach was not the greatest
San Juan, Puerto Rico
old san juan very awesome place
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
the beach was wonderful, the tour of the island was great !! Ogando Tours awesome
Basseterre, St. Kitts
the beach was horrible
Oranjestad, Aruba
everything here was awesome !!!
Willemstad, Curacao
awesome island full of architecture

Get to the shows early to grab good seating, Also on the days at sea grab a chair in the morning because the pool deck gets very busy and the chairs go fast.. If you are a drinker then get the drink package, this saved me a fortune.