Nice stops

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015

Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Sea is a nice ship but a bit too big for me. Too loud also. I was on a smaller ship before and liked it better. The main deck was just like a mall. Also, there was no nice piano bar with a soft music playing. It was more oriented on the people who love to shop and party. It was not easy no find your way, not enough elevators and if your room is not in the middle of the ship you had to walk a lot. The crew was wonderful, room clean and big. Café had a lot of people and I found that it didn't have a variety of food, fruits and vegetables. Restaurant was very nice and our table server was amazing. I loved the Ports we stayed in and the fact that we stopped at a new port every day.