Almost the best cruise out of 8 cruises!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Everything about the cruise was fantastic, food, waiters, all service staff was great, shows, ports, weather!!!!.We will definitely be going on that cruise again! But this will be the LAST cruise on RC sadly. I will be taking another cruise in Jan-feb 16 and bring 30 plus ppl with me. Maybe nov. 2015 too!!

I cruised Feb 16-20 2015 the drinks where 7.50 to 7.95 . Great drinks so didnt mind. One month later they were a little higher , not much, but there was a "service charge" ? It was ridiculous! I cant tell the ppl in my group that a beer cost $9! now!!  I very sad Im a platinum member.I own a Hair Salon and ppl are always asking me who I cruise with and  recommend.