Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

Fantastic Service

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

I wanted to take a moment and review the Champagne Bar.  My spouse and I received fantastic service there, especially from Phillip Belmont and Denis (Lat name escapes me).  They went over and above tracking down special ingredients for drinks, and generally making us feel very welcome!

The food was adequate, but nothing special.
We had several plumbing problems. Twice our toilet kept flushing and eventually caused itself to leak water all over the floor. Otherwise it was a good cabin.