Fantastic Service

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

I wanted to take a moment and review the Champagne Bar.  My spouse and I received fantastic service there, especially from Phillip Belmont and Denis (Lat name escapes me).  They went over and above tracking down special ingredients for drinks, and generally making us feel very welcome!

The food was adequate, but nothing special.

We had several plumbing problems. Twice our toilet kept flushing and eventually caused itself to leak water all over the floor. Otherwise it was a good cabin.