Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was good, not awsome

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Good for me and my wife, so-so for the kids. Activites are sometimes very time regulated. If you are with kids, they want to be able to roller skate, rock climb and ice skate whenever they want.  Hard to explain that those activites were at specific times and limited hours only. Also I bought a soft drink package for the kids as the Royal Caribbean site advertised Coca-Cola fountain machines that you can mix different flavors but there were none. Had to ask the attendants at the snack bars or dinning rooms to fill the cups. Also no Starbucks as advertised, although not big issue here. Limited water fountains (I remember them only on decks 5 and 11) and flavorless lemonade juice. Movies on pool deck but no popcorn. The main dinning room was outstanding. Great food and excellent service. Our waiters were outstanding and made our dining special every night. Shore excursions were good. Stateroom was good and very clean. Our stateroom attendant was very helpful and quick to respond. Ship was beautiful inside out. In summary, good for relaxing and adult fun, but with a very energetic 14 and 10 year old kids, you needed to find what to do sometimes.

I expected more calypso and loud music
Activities in the sports deck need to be open more time to be enjoyed