Were you "RoboCalled" for a Cruise - Get $300 ?!

Found this article interesting ...

If you received a robocall from Carnival, Norwegian or Royal Caribbean, you might want to enter your phone number on a class-action website.

A class-action lawsuit against those cruise lines and Resort Marketing Group means you might get between $300 to $900 for the calls.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article167331957.html

17 Answers

http://cruiseradio.net/find-cruise-lawsuit-means-money/

your robo call could be worth some dollars to you.

Gotta take it wherever we can get it Happy

None of our #s was eligible either :( I have gotten calls, but evidently not from the right place.

I did, however, just get a check for $9.35 settlement from ATT for something they evidently did wrong. There's my next cruise money LOL

It will be interesting to see how this plays out ... glad some of you may get a pleasant surprise in April...

Another great spot to check out are the "uncollected funds" held by many of the states - go directly to the state's website to check. (e.g. http://sco.ca.gov/upd.html for California). Google uncollected funds and the name of your state to find the state run website. I helped a friend get $138,000 from the state of California from an uncle who had left several bank accounts scattered about that no one knew about ...

Gotta get those cruise dollars however we can get em!

My number was on the list. So was my father and several neighbors. It's a 12.5 million dollar judgement, so if 12.5 million claims are filed we get $12.50 each in a few months if no appeals are are filed. And in several years if appeals are filed that are not upheld. So don't run up your master card bill just yet. The $300 per call max up to $900 max for multiple calls is just that that, a cap maximum. If multiple claims are filed payouts shrink.

Lo and behold, one of my numbers was on the list. it will be a while before they do any dispersals. Who knows; maybe it will be enough for a cruise deposit, since that's what they were calling me for! Let me go look for my old cell phone numbers... Big Smile

Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure you will ... I'd researched the info before posting this and it appears to be something they take very seriously ...

You don't need to have "answered" the robocalls to be part of this ... the point is if your # has been repeatedly called ...

I went to the website and my number Was on the list. I did receive several of those calls. I almost didn't see the class action suit. I filled out a claim form hope I get it 😊

My number is not on the list.

I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.