Were you "RoboCalled" for a Cruise - Get $300 ?!

Found this article interesting ...

If you received a robocall from Carnival, Norwegian or Royal Caribbean, you might want to enter your phone number on a class-action website.

A class-action lawsuit against those cruise lines and Resort Marketing Group means you might get between $300 to $900 for the calls.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article167331957.html

17 Answers

I receive calls from resorts telling me I won a cruise. All I have to do is...........

So disappointed! Crying

I went to the website assuming - I MUST have gotten those nasty calls. If not, maybe I will call myself to get into the class action suit.

Entered my phone # -NO.

Spouses # - NO.

(Loyal Carnival cruiser) Moms # - NO.

Made up a number - NO!

Bottom line - I am NOT eligible per the link.

Just wondering - maybe this is a fake link and DVCruise is getting all our phone numbers when we enter them, THEN, she adds them onto the 'real' site and collects all our settlements. Devious !!! Very Devious!!! (but smart).

Well, she already has my phone # .

I do keep getting robo-called regarding my electric carrier.

That's not funny ... that's mean ...

Never meant to be mean. I trust you know that. Sorry if I offended you.

I didn't bother to check. We get so many calls that we only hear, " that number again is 1-800- whatever" and the rest of the message is never there... I figure if you want my business, do not robo-call me, have a real person make the call!

I hang up on robo calls. Rude perhaps, but it's a robot not a person so no one is offended. Wink

I also don't talk to telemarketers either, but being Canadian I always say "no thanks" before hanging up on them. Big Smile

My number is not on the list.

I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number.

I went to the website and my number Was on the list. I did receive several of those calls. I almost didn't see the class action suit. I filled out a claim form hope I get it 😊

I'm sure you will ... I'd researched the info before posting this and it appears to be something they take very seriously ...

You don't need to have "answered" the robocalls to be part of this ... the point is if your # has been repeatedly called ...

Showing 1 - 10 of 17 Answers

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.