So 2 Weeks from tonight, I'll be sleeping with 2000+ strangers at sea ...

Who knew that would ever sound so appealing!Wink

21 Answers

It's actually post-cruise but did have cruise envy when I was in Bar Harbor ME and saw the Regal Princess in port....land travel is so exhausting to me while cruising is relaxing...

It will just make you appreciate the cruise all the more! Wink So glad you're having a beautiful pre-cruise!!! Big Smile

Day 5 of land trip Maine, New Hampshire, then Vermont....beautiful scenery if only It was on a cruise rather than a minivan...

Have a great time!

Headed to Portland Maine now for my land trip thru New England

BBBAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

WinkThat's one heck of a slumber party!!! Enjoy every moment of it!!!! Don't forget the pictures!!! Happy

Keep having fun.

First portion of cruise ending...made it to Bellingham then shuttle to Vancouver with time to spare. Three days at sea nearing LA...my son will join me and we continue cruising to Catalina, then Ensenada.

Consider that after the first night, they will not be strangers anymore.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.